Woodstock Ranch is a full service boarding facility in the beautiful Bull Valley/Woodstock area. We offer variety of options to best fit your needs. More details are below and you can always contact us for more information.
Current Boarding Rates:
$650 12 X 12 stalls in the 2nd barn (not attached to main arena)
$700 12 X 12 stalls in the main barn
$750 12 X 15 stalls in the main barn
7 days a week stalls cleaned and bedded including holidays
6 days a week turnout (weather permitting)
Open 7 days a week including Holidays
$50 per month trailer parking
$15 per month charge for feeding supplements
$30 per month charge if you want blankets, sheets, fly sheets put on and taken off each day for turn out and turn in. No charge to keep blanket/sheet on full time.
$25 holding/catching fee for vet or horseshoer if needed.
- Two heated barns
- Heated indoor arena 72 X 180 with excellent footing that is dragged and watered daily
- Two outdoor arenas both 125 X 300 with excellent footing dragged daily. (one reining arena and one general riding arena)
- Indoor and outdoor 60 foot round pens
- Bug control system throughout barns and run ins.
- Fans provided for each stall during summer months
- Stalls 12 X 15 and 12 X 12 some with windows. All stalls have double doors that horses can hang their heads out or close full door.
- Two heated hot water wash racks
- Large remodeled tack rooms with storage cabinets
- Heated and air conditioned viewing area/club room for students and boarders with TV, DVD, Wireless internet, Keurig machine, microwave, refrigerator, and bathrooms
- Seating area in arena for parents and students to watch.
- Group turnouts 6 days a week. 8 hours of turnout on large grass pastures (weather permitting) with run-in sheds ,hay feeders, and automatic waterers.
- Eight all weather turnouts for individual turnouts that are in 4 hour shifts.
- Bridle path around the perimeter of the property, which can be ridden year round.
- Easy access and riding distance from trail head of Bull Valley Trail system with 80 miles of private trails. Must be a member and have consent of Bull Valley Riding Club.
- Friendly, courteous and professional staff.
- Employees living on premises 24/7.
We feed a top quality grass mix hay or alfalfa upon request. Our grain is Nutrina safe choice and we also offer Nutrina senior feed. Free choice loose salt and minerals provided at no charge in each stall. Water is piped into each individual stall/ no hoses to drag.
Horses are fed 3 times a day (grain twice a day) and are watered throughout the day.
Night check is performed every night late PM and all horses are watered again at this time.